If you are not in the WhatsApp group yet, please feel free to let us know.
Below is the Category details.
The Lap Class Is the splitting of 5 Lap Challenge to a smaller group for safety reasons.
2WD-1 to 3 are all 2WD Class.
2WD-1T is 2WD TURBO
4WD-T1 IS 4WD TURBO
last but not least, supercar category is dependent on which class for 5 laps challenge they are in, but they will run by themselves for the challenge.
Colors are for the Time attack class. Please refer to your color code.
5 LAP CHALLENGE
3.01pm last call for FD2R and CL7 line up (2WD-1) and move in for warm up lap
3.05pm green light
3.15pm red light
3.15pm last call for (2WD-3) line up
3.19pm move in for warm up lap.
3.23pm green light
3.32pm red light
3.32pm last call for (2WD-2) line up
3.36pm move in for warm up lap.
3.40pm green light
3.49pm red light
3.49pm last call for (2WD-1T) line up
3.53pm move in for warm up lap.
3.57pm green light
4.06pm red light
4.07pm last call for (4wd-1T) line up
4.11pm move in for warm up lap.
4.15pm green light
4.24pm red light
4.24pm last call for supercar line up
4.28pm move in for warm up lap.
4.32pm green light
4.41pm red light
4.41pm last call for vezel run
4.45pm move in for warm up lap
4.49pm green light
4.58pm red light.
1) When to start forming the queue: when u see the group before u move off already. The last call is strictly last call due to time Constraint. Any car that takes own sweet time to move to line up after the cut off timing will automatically be disqualified.
2) i don’t want to take part in It: it’s ok. No worries.
3) can I step out of the car or slow down to take a photo at starting line: please don’t be a road hazard and spoil the day. 🧠
4) when should I return to pit: when it’s red light.
5) what if I missed the exit: hello.. 9am to 3pm enough time to familiarized already. Try not to go to CCT if you are still not familiarized. Cos the thing must end by 5pm.
sorry for any inconvenience caused and would like to apologized if we offended anyone with the words used we just wanna keep it a safe day for all to enjoy
For all classes, there is 3 trophies per category up for grab.